Fill in articles (a, an, the) where required.
Click the question for the answer.
Example: I bought puppy and pair of kittens. Puppy was quite expensive, but kittens weren't.
Example: I bought a puppy and a pair of kittens. The puppy was quite expensive, but the kittens weren't.
1. Buy me can of beer from store, please.
1. Buy me a can of beer from a/the store, please.
2. Is that frog or toad?
2. Is that a frog or a toad?
3. Are you coming for drink with me?
3. Are you coming for a drink with me?
4. Music is great source of enjoyment.
4. Music is a great source of enjoyment.
5. There wasn't soul to be seen in park.
5. There wasn't a soul to be seen in the park..
6. He decided to enter priesthood.
6. He decided to enter the priesthood.
7. This is latest news from Olympic Stadium.
7. This is the latest news from the Olympic Stadium.
8. In rage, she tore letter to pieces.
8. In a rage, she tore the letter to pieces.
9. Look! Billboard pictured handsome man smoking cigarette.
9. Look! The billboard pictured a handsome man smoking a cigarette.
10. Factory had been built on piece of waste ground.
10. The factory had been built on a piece of waste ground.
11. Mine has few remaining pockets of iron ore.
11. The mine has a few remaining pockets of iron ore.
12. Firework display was high point of evening.
12. The firework display was the high point of the evening.
13. There's place on wall where paint is coming off.
13. There's a place on the wall where the paint is coming off.
14. World record was previously held by Spanish athlete.
14. The world record was previously held by a Spanish athlete.
15. Sample of blood was drawn from prick in skin.
15. A sample of blood was drawn from a prick in the skin.
16. As car drew nearer I realized driver was stranger.
16. As the car drew nearer I realized the driver was a stranger.
17. We grew up in countryside surrounded by beauties of nature.
17. We grew up in the countryside surrounded by the beauties of nature.
18. Crowd of onlookers had gathered at scene of accident.
18. A crowd of onlookers had gathered at the scene of the accident.
19. There's only just room for two of us on back seat.
19. There's only just room for the two of us on the back seat.
20. Over period of ten years he stole million pounds from company.
20. Over a period of ten years he stole a million pounds from the company.