|8.1.3 Agreement Part 1.3|
41. Tide and time waits for no man.
42. Bread and butter is what he eats in the morning.
43. "Everyone has or does not have this new book?"
44. I think one of us is lying.
45. There was much sorrow at the funeral.
46. Ten years is known as a decade.
47. Five kilometers is distance to jog.
48. Peter, with his two sons, goes to the movie every Sunday.
49. Either you or your friend has to pay for it.
50. Either John or his girlfriends are having it.
51. Neither my brother nor I have been there.
52. Neither the father nor the mother is at home.
53. Only twenty percent of the families here own a washing machine.
54. A quarter of the city's population lives in slums.
55. Is anyone listening to me?
56. None of the factories in the new zone is in operation yet.
57. Please wait. None of us are ready yet.
58. There is somebody waiting to see you.
59. Five days of climbing is too tiring for us.
60. Beyond the glittering street was darkness.