|5.2.4 Reflexive Pronouns Part 4|
For each blank, choose the correct reflexive pronoun to fill it.
21. Mary and her parents have just treated themselves to a lavish meal in a restaurant.
22. When I awoke, I found myself in bed.
23. "You need a shower; just look at yourself in the mirror," she whispered to him.
24. The hitchhikers equipped themselves with everything they needed.
25. We bought ourselves some drinks before we started to play.
26. "One should never think too highly of oneself," the speaker advised us.
27. She studied hard and was pleased with herself after passing the examination.
28. The father grumbles, "Why do I always have to do everything myself?"
29. You always blame yourself whenever you recall the incident.
30. The tiger was only trying to protect itself when it attacked the hunter.
31. It must be true, the man kept saying to himself.
32. My sister and I had the house to ourselves while our parents were gone.
33. The campaign has made the government a laughing stock of itself.
34. "Please take care of yourself while you are there," my friend said to me.
35. She likes to mumble to herself whenever she is angry.
36. Most are not fresh so I am not buying any for myself.
37. He told me he had actually seen the UFO himself in the evening sky.
38. Must we always blame ourselves whenever something goes wrong?
39. They shared the prize money among themselves.
40. "We have to prepare ourselves for the flood," the headman told the villagers.