|3.4.5 Correct Usage of Adjectives Part 5|
Use one of the adjectives for each blank space below.
88. He was absent from school because he was ill.
89. There were many people present at my sister's wedding.
90. The judge said that the man was innocent and could be released.
91. He did not know the answer so he remained silent and said nothing.
92. We were impatient to start because we did not want to miss the first few minutes of the game.
93. I was quite confident that he would arrive on the two o'clock train so I went to meet it.
94. This stamp looks different from that one. It must have come from a foreign country.
95. That is an excellent picture. It is one of the best I have ever seen.
96. The boy did not do what his father had told him so his mother said he was disobedient.
97. India became an independent nation in 1947.