|3.2.1 Comparison of Adjectives|
Pick the correct words in the brackets.
1. My mother is as strong as her mother.
2. Not everyone agrees she is prettier than her sister.
3. None of us can be taller than a giraffe.
4. That pond is the shallowest in this area.
5. That has to be the most interesting film I have seen.
6. Of the two paths, this is shorter to get there.
7. This clown is not as funny as the other one.
8. He is easily the worst player in the team.
9. The second half of the play was less exciting.
10. What is the farthest distance you have ever run?