|3.1.1 Kinds of Adjectives|
Adjectives of Quantity. Choose the correct words.
1. She has only a few nuts to feed the monkeys.
2. I don't like answering so many stupid questions.
3. The stray dog has little food to eat.
4. Few of the students had any knowledge of classical music.
5. We need many ice cubes for these drinks.
6. Anybody would be happy to get some money.
7. Which of the two roads lead to the station?
8. There are several big cows on the small farm.
9. He bought much meat from the butcher.
10. We didn't buy any vegetables from the market.