|14.1 Either and Neither|
1. Either of your parents has left the door open.
2. Do either of you know where the TV remote is?
3. Either of you is surely the culprit.
4. We have seen a couple of houses, but neither was suitable.
5. Neither of them is interested in playing with us.
6. Neither of the children was told to tell lies.
7. Either of the two cars is red in colour.
8. Neither of the two girls knows where they are.
9. You can ride either bicycle.
10. There is a window at either side of the room.
11. Neither parents cares how their children behave.
12. Neither you nor he is to be blamed for what happened.