|13.3.2 Changing Direct Speech into Indirect Speech Part 2|
Put the following direct statements into indirect speech. Do not change the tense of the verbs in the direct speech.
21. He said that his brother is working in the Post Office now.
22. My sister has just told me that it is raining hard now.
23. I'll tell him that I don't want to buy his bicycle.
24. He always tells us that he works hard every day of the year.
25. He never says he is sorry when he makes a mistake.
26. She will probably reply that she is very sorry but she is too busy to go to the wedding.
27. He has often said to us he is tired of living in this noisy city.
28. My father has just warned me that there are a couple of cobras somewhere in the hedge.
29. Whenever you ask him for any money he says that he hasn't got any.
30. Nick has just told us that the train arrives at one o'clock.