|12.4.1 Misplaced modifiers and Dangling participles|
Correct the misplaced or dangling modifiers.
1. David won the fight even though he was smaller in size.
2. He had a stomachache while taking his dinner.
3. I was five years old when my father took me to the circus.
4. In a taxi, Jane left her new bag that she bought last week.
5. By walking three kilometers a day, he can increase his leg muscle mass.
6. As we entered the market, the fishy smell was everywhere.
7. Because my dad was a travelling salesman, my mom seldom saw him.
8. Because I am fearful of flying, travelling by airplane is not for me.
9. As we pass through the park, we could see clearly the vandalism of benches.
10. Because I was young, my parents did not understand me.