Change the nouns in bold from the feminine to the masculine.
1. My uncle visits his nephew every week-end.
2. The gentleman has several stallions on his farm.
3. The son is more talkative than his father.
4. Does any actor like to play the role of the prince?
5. Their king is a widower.
6. The manager is still a bachelor.
7. In the movie, the tiger was killed by the hero.
8. His son-in-law is a postmaster.
9. The count has one brother.
10. The author is writing a book about the emperor.
Change the nouns in bold from the masculine to the feminine.
11. The bride thanked the priestess.
12. His sister works as a waitress.
13. The bitch barked at the milkmaid.
14. A hen was killed by a vixen.
15. The maidservant has worked many years for the duchess.
16. His wife is a conductress.
17. She was a postwoman before she became a postmistress.
18. The lass wants to be a nun.
19. The sultana owns a mare.
20. Her mother-in-law is a landlady.