Use the PRESENT PERFECT TENSE of the verbs in bracket for the following passive sentences.
Click the sentences to see the answers.
Example: Martial law _____ (declare) in the region.
Martial law has been declared in the region.
1. A new hospital _____ just _____ (open) by the Mayor.
1. A new hospital has just been opened by the Mayor.
2. We _____ not _____ (teach) how to do that.
2. We have not been taught how to do that.
3. James _____ once again _____ (bite) by a snake.
3. James has once again been bitten by a snake.
4. The corner of this page _____ (tear) by somebody.
4. The corner of this page has been torn by somebody.
5. Most of the land in that valley _____ already _____ (develop) for settlement.
5. Most of the land in that valley has already been developed for settlement.
6. The old building off Market Road _____ (tear down).
6. The old building off Market Road has been torn down.
7. I can't find my old shoes. _____ they _____ (throw) away?
7. I can't find my old shoes. Have they been thrown away?
8. _____ the new dam _____ (complete) yet?
8. Has the new dam been completed yet?
9. _____ you _____ (tell) about the new timetable?
9. Have you been told about the new timetable?.
10. _____ you all _____ (inoculate) against cholera?
10. Have you all been inoculated against cholera?
11. _____ that table _____ (polish) already?
11. Has that table been polished already?
12. The plan for the new airport _____ (approve).
12. The plan for the new airport has been approved.
13. Those dirty clothes _____ (wash) twice already.
13. Those dirty clothes have been washed twice already.
14. The national anthem _____ just _____ (sing).
14. The national anthem has just been sung.
15. The school's 100 metre sprint record _____ (broke)
15. The school's 100 metre sprint record has been broken?
16. Is it true that a new fence _____ (put up) around the field?
16. Is it true that a new fence has been put up around the field?
17. _____ the fish in that aquarium _____ (feed) today?
17. Has the fish in that aquarium been fed today?
18. All of them _____ (ask) to go too.
18. All of them have been asked to go too.
19. Which player _____ (appoint) as captain of the team?
19. Which player has been appointed as captain of the team?
20. Nothing _____ (say) about what happened to her, has it?
20. Nothing has been said about what happened to her, has it?