Change the nouns in bold from the feminine/masculine to the masculine/feminine. Click the question for the answer.
1. My uncle visits his nephew every weekend.
1. My aunt visits her niece every weekend.
2. The lady has several drakes on her farm.
2. The gentleman has several ducks on his farm.
3. The daughter is more talkative than her mother.
3. The son is more talkative than his father.
4. Does any actor like to play the role of the prince?
4. Does any actress like to play the role of the princess?
5. Their queen is a widow.
5. Their king is a widower.
6. The manager is still a bachelor.
6. The manageress is still a spinster.
7. In the movie, the tiger was killed by the hero.
7. In the movie, the tigress was killed by the heroine.
8. His son-in-law is a steward.
8. His daughter-in-law is a stewardess.
9. The count has one brother.
9. The countess has one sister.
Change the nouns in bold from the masculine to the feminine.
11. The bridegroom spoke to the priest.
11. The bride spoke to the priestess.
12. His brother works as a waiter.
12. His sister works as a waitress.
13. The dog barked at the milkman.
13. The bitch barked at the milkmaid.
14. A cock was killed by a fox.
14. A hen was killed by a vixen.
15. The manservant has worked many years for the duke.
15. The maidservant has worked many years for the duchess.
16. Her husband is a conductor.
16. His wife is a conductress.
17. He was a postman before he became a postmaster.
17. She was a postwoman before she became a postmistress.
18. The lad wants to be a monk.
18. The lass wants to be a nun.
19. The sultan owns a stallion.
19. The sultana owns a mare.
20. Her father-in-law is a landlord.
20. Her mother-in-law is a landlady.